Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trying

Why is it that during finals and the holidays it is so hard to find time to go to the stupid gym. Being stress does not help either, wanting to eat while being stressed. Ahhhhhhhhhh that is how I feel! Okay so I found out that my aunt and cousin made a bet about who can lose the most weight, and guess what? Well the bet is working cuz both of them are losing weight and looking very good.
I just feel like I am back to square one. That this diet is not working. That I am not losing weight. And I know it should not be about losing the weight and that it should be about being healthy but I guess it is hard for me to look at it that way. I want to be able to feel good when I wear certain outfits. I am sick of going shopping because I need pants and leaving the store without cuz I get depressed about the sizes of the pants I am trying on, or the fact that they do not look good on me. What to do, What to do?

I am hoping that I can get a plan in place, something that I can stick to. Who knows? I have to get the will, the motivation to do this. I need to tell myself everyday this is what I need to do, it is the right thing.

Well we will see what happens in the coming days. I have to take everyday one day at a time right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment