Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Holidays!

The one thing I hate most about trying to lose weight and stay healthy is the holidays. Parties, family get togethers, there is always food there, and not the healthy the kind. I have been trying to just watch how much I eat, but when the food is so good and your standing around it for hours its hard. Fail on my part now like 4 times, and there is more to go.

I am really excited about New Years, thats when Katie, Mila, and I start this bet. We are all going to put in $50=$150. Whoever can lose the most % weight will get the money. I know that its not about the money, that it is about getting healthy and in shape, but $150 can help me! I am going to set a plan and I have more time this coming semester, I hope. I get done every day at 4 except for Tuesdays. So I am hoping to just go straight to the gym on those days. I really would like to get up early and do it but with opening the daycare I just dont have time.

Well thats it for now. My goal for this semester was not met and I am very ashamed because I could have done it. Heres to the New Year in hopes that I can put it off. New goals to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment