Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Coming!

I know that it has been away, but I am sure everyone knows that once school starts it is hard to do something that is not school or work related.

Wooooo! So the losing weight thing is going really well, minus one small set back. I feel so good about it all, especially after today. I have been of course having issue with choosing working out over school work, but today was the final stop to that one. I have to work out everyday now even if it kills me. I was feeling so good about losing weight and then BAM, I was not able to work out for a few days and ate really bad and put on some weight that I had just lost. So now I have to work extra hard to get it back off plus some. But all is well!

Today was a great day. 50 mins of working out, plus a nice dinner with a little dessert. Now I am set to finish this week off strong. I have decided that I need to do more than just my video which I plan on taking care of as of today.

Well here is to the next couple of days!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment