Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day #2 of the New Workout

So today I did my new workout for the second time. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh my body is feeling it right now. I tried to do wii fit after and could hardly stand. But it is a good kind of ouch. LOL.
My eating is under way also. I did good on dinner and did not use the fact that I had worked out as an excuse to eat more. I ate what I was suppose to and then I was done. Had my glass of V8 juice and am now set for the night. I had a little little dessert, really small bite size and it hit the spot. So now I can move along, get ready for bed and start tomorrow.

I am actually starting to get really excited about working out. I get off work and when I get home I don't come up with reasons why I can not work out. Hopefully I can continue this way for the rest of the year.

As I sit back and think about it, I can honestly say that it really is not about the money anymore, its about the person that I want to be. I am the biggest I have ever been and it scares me. The money is a plus, but to be honest I just want to be healthy and feel good about my body. I am not all there when I don't feel good about myself and that takes away from Danny. I want to be there for him to but when I am down I can not.

I look at everyday as a new, but a continue. I know that I am strong enough to have discipline in myself to lose the weight that I want.

So here is to the new and out with the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment