Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wooooooooooo THE BET IS ON!!!!!!!!

What a year! So I have come to the conclusion that making new years resolutions are not smart. I mean yeah everyone does them but half way through the first two months they go out the window! So I have decided that I want to set a goal!

Of course in the last 6 months I have been having this internal battle with my self in losing weight. Well it didn't work, ha, I think I actually gained weight =(.

So me and two of my other friends came up with a bet (I think I mentioned in a blog before). So anyways it has officially started. Eating right, working out, its all in full swing. I am not much with words and things like that but I will blog about my progress.

Today was day one:
I am looking at 199lbs right now. Makes me so disappointed in myself. My officially weigh in day is Friday.
The eating thing is under way. Healthy and good at that!

Hope tomorrow feels as good as today was!

No comments:

Post a Comment