Saturday, January 9, 2010

So here to it!!!!!!

Okay, so today was a bit of a turning point for me. I did a little looking around, and a bit of thinking. As a reflect on the past week I seem to be very ashamed of myself and very disappointed. I was suppose to start this week and hard core work out, start with the losing the weight. But once again I failed at it. Came up with excuses, did the bear minimum of what I was suppose to do. Well that is all going to end today.

We got Wii Fit which came with a free Jillian M. Wii game. That lady is intense even on her games. So I looked her up and found this awesome video of her. Thanks to Mila to who I saw had tried here which made me want to look into her even more. She makes a good point in once of her workouts. She says that she has 400 lb people that can do a jumping jack, I should to, to stop looking for the easy way out and push yourself to do it. If you want the body you have to work, it is not just going to come to you. She is right, I am not going to just wake up one morning and have this awesome body that fits into my jeans and clothes.

So it begins tomorrow morning. A have a goal for the week to reach and I have new ways of reaching it. I am actually getting really excited it all. The eating right!!!!!! Just bought a food processor so that I can make hummus and shred chicken for chicken salads. MMMMMMMMM can't wait to start making healthy food for my lunches and dinners. Not to mention I will be able to get home this semester at a decent hour in order to actually make food.

On top of the new stuff I got, I have been thinking about the new semester. I will actually have time to go salsa with Danny. Which case is not only going to help me learn and be able to dance with Danny but also will help in the working out process. Plus I will have time to actually work out during the week.

Well sleep is in order and the new week starts when the eyes are awoken.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're happy and motivated! Keep on truckin' girlfrann! We're all in it for the same thing!

    ReplyDelete