Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The struggle has begun!

So the first struggle has begun =(. I want to win this bet so bad! I wont to lose weight so bad. I want to be healthy, feel comfortable in my cloths/body. I want to feel good about myself. I have officially found a huge reason why I keep failing or having a hard time with this losing weight. I see myself as the same, no results. But I have to keep telling myself that the results don't happen over night. That I need to work out and eat right over a period before the results of the slimming down will be seen. I am so disgusted with my body, which would make me want to lose the weight more, well that isn't happening. I feel like what I am doing by working out and eating right is not working so I say what the heck let me just eat whatever (emotional eating (EVIL)). I must over come this part if I am going to continue on with this bet and losing weight.

On the other hand today was pretty good. Not happy with my action but I didn't just sit on my butt. Eat good today was really proud, I did not eat all the food in my lunch kit. Also for dinner we had these pizza things, they were actually healthy but I only had two small slices and an apple that is it. I wanted to eat more, I was hunger, but I said nope thats just fat added to your body. I then did wii shape and this ab exercise. I feel pretty good, could have done better.

Tomorrow is a new day! Will be hitting the gym first thing for a 30 min run!


No comments:

Post a Comment